Want to know how to get more Instagram Views, Instagram Likes and Instagram Followers? Then this is the article for you! We’ll walk you through just a few simple steps to learn how to better market yourself on one of the most popular social media sites out there.
- Step 1) The first step in getting more Instagram likes is using hashtags. Hashtags help to categorize your photos which increases the likelihood of people finding and liking them. The more hashtags you use, the more likely your photo will get noticed. If you can connect your photo with a trending hashtag, that’s even better! (Try #coffee, #pets or #love). You can search the list of trending hashtags and find some as well. Also, consider trying #likeforlike or #like4like to trade likes with people trying to increase their Instagram views as well!
- Step 2) Another skill to try your hand at is using filters. There are plenty of apps (X-Proll, Valencia, etc) out there that will allow you to edit your photos and give them a unique, eye catching look. Sometimes a unique filter is all it takes to create interesting photos.
- Step 3) An important thing to consider is taking and finding pictures that people want to see! Think of Instagram as your personal art gallery. Make sure your pictures are high quality, try to vary the subject matter (food, family, pets, etc – but never three similar photos in a row), and try to use unique views. You can also try making a collage of similar photos.
- Step 4) Make sure you’re community minded. Stay active on Instagram – hand out likes often. Comment! It doesn’t have to be a friend or someone you know. “Random” likes help create new friends and new interactions which increase your circle. Once you’re more well known, the likes will come flooding in.
- Step 5) Be aware of time! Make sure you’re posting photos at times that people are more prone to being engaged with social media (the middle of the day when people tend to be bored at work/school, just after dinner time and during holidays all tend to be great times!). Try to avoid Friday or Saturday nights.
- Step 6) It also helps if you can link your Instagram to Facebook to increase your Instagram views! This will draw in followers from your Facebook and create new interactions.
- Step 7) You can also try a variety of apps through both Google Play and the App Store that are meant to increase Instagram likes. Try searching “Instagram likes.” Pick up that has the best reviews/star rating. Beware of picking apps that are not reputable.
There are many ways that you can increase your Instagram views and Instagram likes, once you understand the ins and outs of Instagram marketing. If you follow the tips above, you will have plenty of success, which adds up to lots of new Instagram followers for your social media presence!